Our programs are based on the “STAR” method developed by Tim Howell, MD, MA. The “STAR” method uses an integrative geriatric approach designed to build on an individual’s strengths and assets. We are committed to our residents’ growth through self-discovery.
Abundant Life Ministry is committed to these core values:
- Social Justice – We believe that it is critical that all people receive fair and equitable treatment
- Dignity – We respect the dignity and individuality of each person
- Stewardship – As a non-profit corporation we have a concern for the careful use of our resources
- Education – We believe in the transformational power of education and that individuals have the right to develop to their full potential
- Creativity and Innovations – We value creative ideas and approaches that enrich the lives of individuals
- Collaboration and Teamwork – We believe that building relationships is a building block of transformation. The success of our ministry and the individuals we serve is dependent on the contributions of all working together in a fair, honest and open relationship
- Compassion – We believe that each individual is worthy of love and respect. We share this responsibility to foster compassion within our agency and with the people that we serve
Abundant Life Manor is staffed with a Registered Nurse, Behavioral Health Specialist, Social Worker, Life Enrichment Coordinator, Registered Dietitian, Dining Service Coordinator, Cook, Dietary Assistants, Resident Assistants, Housekeeping, and Maintenance. We have a minimum of two awake staff on at all times to assist with the residents’ needs. Additional staff is available as dictated by the residents’ needs as outlined in their individual service plan and according to CBRF regulations.
Abundant Life Manor is licensed by the State of Wisconsin as a Class C Non-ambulatory Community Based Residential Facility who may serve residents with advanced age, alcohol/drug dependent, and emotionally disturbed/mental illness. The Director of Social Services will be on duty in the home from 8 A.M. to 4:30 P.M., Monday through Friday. When the Social Worker is not on duty, trained qualified residential staff or senior staff will be in charge. Management staff will be on call 24 hours per day for emergency situations.
Abundant Life Manor does not charge an entrance fee and accepts Family Care funding, CCE funding and private pay. Private pay residents will be required to pay a security deposit equal to one month’s charges prior to admission.
Ready to learn more? Contact us today.